Our new membership year begins on July 1, 2022. It is now time for previous members to renew your memberships* so you don't miss out on our upcoming communications and opportunities.
*Note: At this time MIPA offers single year memberships. All memberships purchased last year have now expired.
Benefits of membership include:
- Playgroups: MIPA playgroups form every year based on interest. Playdates are held at members’ homes and at parks in good weather.
- Family Socials: Organized meet-ups of families and kids at various parks, locales and homes (all year round). Favorites include our inter-generational partnership with Aljoya and the annual Fire Station Tour!
- Adult Socials: Join us for these fun and educational adult social events throughout the year – MIPA Speaker Series, Book Club, Moms’ Night Out, Parents’ Night Out, and our highly anticipated Holiday Party! These are seriously fun events - come find your tribe.
- PTA Legislative Updates: Keep up-to-date via member meetings and newsletter updates on what is happening in the legislature regarding our children’s education.
- Discounts: With your MIPA membership card, you can receive discounts on products and services from many local businesses.
Membership Dues: $40 – One-year membership. We are currently accepting memberships for the 2022-2023 school year. Memberships begin on the date of purchase and expire June 30, 2023.
Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Friday, February 10
- Friday, February 17
- Sunday, February 19
- Friday, February 24
- Monday, February 27
- Wednesday, March 1
- Friday, March 3
- Friday, March 10
- Friday, March 17
- Friday, March 24